|Ms Elizabeth Sinclair|
|Phone:||(03) 5774 2711|
|Fax:||(03) 5774 2622|
Values and Mission Statement
Darlingford Upper Goulburn Nursing Home provides residential care services
for elderly people who are no longer able to live comfortably
and securely in their own homes.
In providing these services, the Nursing Home has as its core values:
· respect for the dignity and privacy of residents and their families and relatives;
· provision of choice for the resident, within the bounds of duty of care;
· integrity in all operations;
· quality of staff;
· excellence in service provision.
It is the mission of Darlingford Upper Goulburn Nursing Home
to plan and develop services that:
· are effective in meeting the needs of elderly people unable to live comfortably
and securely in their own homes;
· are designed to enhance the existing capabilities of residents;
· offer a range of options to elderly people, including respite care, residential care,
day respite activities;
· are integrated with other services provided within the municipality; and
· draw on the respective strengths and experiences of Board members, management
and staff, and the wider community, in continuing to respond to the needs of
Certificate of accreditation.