|Mr Beri Vidakovic|
|Phone:||0414 744 810|
Statement of Purpose for Folklore Group "Hrvatska Zora" (Croatian Dawn):
* As per the listed accomplishments and achievements.
* Provide forum for children and adults to increase the ability in dancing, singing, musical instrument playing. Additionally, provide a friendly and safe medium for social interaction for members of the community.
* Although primarily concentrate work in Victoria, interstate and international activities have been held in the past, and will be continued in the future.
* In May 2008, celebrated 15th Anniversary since founding; held a gala night and dance presentation night.
* Dance presentations to various Croatian communities in Australia; primarily in Melbourne, but we have tours to non-Metropolitan cities (such as Albury/Wodonga).
* Also, interstate tours have been organised in the past: to South Australia and Queensland. An overseas tour to Croatia was held in 2004, to promote the achievement of Australians (with Croatian background) to the people of Croatia.
*Dance presentations to other multicultural communities and their centres; for example, recent performances for the Maltese and Austrian Clubs.
* Regular participation at events and festivals held on an annual basis. For example, the International Children's Festival and many Brimbank-sponsored activities and festival (and other local councils), Australia Day events, multicultural promotion events and other activities with a similar charter to the listed events.
* Various and frequent fundraising activities and general support to other Croatian communities and local non-Croatian communities.
The group is open for everyone to join or participate in.
Croatian Catholic Centre Ardeer,
Cnr. Fitzgerald Road & Whiteside Avenue
Ardeer VIC 3022
The venue is wheelchair accessible.