|Ms Mary Francis|
|Phone:||(07) 4092 9700|
|Fax:||(07) 4092 4057|
Q.I.T.E. is a community based organization committed to assisting people to gain, retain or enhance thier positions, in the workforce and their lives.
Q.I.T.E. provides an environment in which individuals can reach their real postential.
Q.I.T.E. is passionatly committed to making a difference to our community, and to to this we provide a wide range of services that reflect the needs of our community. These are employment services, recruitment services, training services, indigenous programs, community service program and social enterprises.
All Q.I.T.E. services are provided within our Quality Managment System that complies with ISO 9001:2000 standards.
"21 years" of successful service delivery across the Tablelands region (west of Cairns).
Establishment of range of social enterprises.
Expansion of our Recruitment Service, Traning Service and Indigenous Programs.
* Employment Services - Job Network
* Recruitment Services - Labour Hire, Harvest Labour Service, Job Placment, Professional Placement and Passenger Transport service.
* Training Services - wide range of accredited, recognized certificates, non-accredited training
* Indigenous Programs - CDEP, STEP programs.
* Community Development - Life Coach Service, Farm Force Horticulture programs, Literacy, Youth Get Set For Work programs
* Social Enterprises - Timber Workshop, Murri Delight Catering, Landscaping, Art.
Joining the group is restricted to: Volunteers and work experience people compliant with position criteria ie Blue Suitablity Card.
Apply direct to Manager
The venue is wheelchair accessible.