Basic Links & Internet Reference Resources
Below are links to a plethora of resources from around Australia and
across the world, divided into categories to help you find the
information you need. Basic links and resources are at the top of the list, with
more specific links and information further down.
Community Resources & Links
Community Consultation / Community Development
Economic Development for Rural Communities
- Our Community's Community Funding Centre - donations, grants, bequests, memberships, grants, community-business partnerships, sponsorships, events, fetes and festivals, earned income, fundraising tools
- GiveNow.com.au: commission-free online donations
- Our Community's EasyGrants newsletter
- Our Community's Raising Funds newsletter
- Australian Taxation Office (Non-Profit Section) - Tax information for non-profit organisations, including fact sheets about fundraising, gifts and donations etc.
- QUT Centre of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies - Research on issues including fundraising and taxation.
- GrantsLINK - Commonwealth Government-operated database of grants for community groups.
- Philanthropy Australia - Philanthropic resources for grantseekers, including The Australian Directory of Philanthropy.
- Fundraising legislation and regulations (including alcohol, food and gambling-based fundraising rules)
- Philanthropy Australia's Community Foundations Gateway
- Our Community's Deductible Gift Recipient help sheet
- Our Community's grants and fundraising training
Insurance & Risk Management